Follow me and I'll be happy to follow you, too!

Friday, September 23, 2011

Mini Album made out of envelopes





















Hi everyone, Thank goodness it's Friday! I just recently ordered the Close To My Heart Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge from my friend Jackie. (If you need a CTMH rep, let me know and I will hook you up with her) While waiting for it to arrive I found a series of videos by a sweet gal named Vianney using the new cartridge. She made a mini album with envelopes and inspired me to give it a try. Vianney dressed hers up more than I did, but I did actually make one which is good for me! I am always intending to do something and don't make the time to do it. I am going to add a few pictures of my album. I think it turned out pretty cute. If you would like to watch the videos please check out Vianney's channel on you tube here http://www.youtube.com/user/vianneylu1. I hope you all have a great weekend! If you have any questions feel free to email me! Thank you for reading! ~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment!