Follow me and I'll be happy to follow you, too!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sharing some Smash pages

Hi friends! Hope you all are doing well! The weekend is getting nearer! :) Tonight I have a couple of Smash pages to share with you real quick before I try to get a little sleep. I just love "smashing"..so much fun! Here's what I threw together~
I used Echo Park Hello Summer papers I bought from Erica's Ustream Sale. I used misc. buttons, smash  stuff (also from Erica's Ustream), photos, felt owl..etc
I added all of this extra stuff with a paper clip..love how its holds extra photos and random stuff like my diecut squirrel I made.

one more time~
Hope you like my pages! If you haven't tried "smashing" yet..you should! It's stress free scrapbooking for me..LOVE IT!!! Thanks so much for stopping by to visit!

                                                                                  Hugs,
                                                                             Heather Lynn

16 comments:

  1. So fun! I love smashing! Your pages are adorable! Love the idea of the larger squirrel to hide extra photos! SO fun!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun smash page! That big squirrel is so cute! That whole concept is so cool...just putting stuff down as you do! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute smash pages. Love the squirrel.

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh look at that cute squirrel and owl. Such fun bright photos and pages. Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are adorable!! love all the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous - love the embellies :-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. What awesome pages!! The embellishments you used are so fabulous!! I love the idea of the paperclip with the cute squirrel holding extra photos!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Heather! Great Smash pages, I'll have to give it a try now that I have some Smash goodies ;D Hey I used some of my grab bag goodies in today's post :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome smash pages. Love the embellishments. I've thought of doing some smashing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your smash book pages are so fun and cute with those orange critters

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really gorgeous! You are very talented and creative, I can learn something from you. I am a new follower from Rome! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute pages honey!!! Love those pages!!! Fun, and so cheery! Look at the squirrel!!! I need to try some Smash! Have a good weekend!

    Hugs! Frank

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE them! I LOVE smashing too, I really need to get my latest smasher pages posted!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I started a smash book a few months ago and it is really fun. I keep it around so if I get a random thought or idea or just want to add something, I can find it LOL. I love your pages, so much fun. Happy SMASHING!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So fun! I love your smash book. I haven't started on smash books. I'm too afraid of getting hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  16. fabulous!!! that little squirrel makes me smile!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment!