Welcome to Erica's Craft Room
100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop Day ONE
You should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ if not please start at the beginning.
Happy Saturday to all of my sweet crafty friends! Thank you so much for joining us for the MCCR 100 Cartridge Blog Hop! I have an adorable project to share with you today! I signed up to use A Child's Year, Hoot n Holler, and Hello Kitty cartridges. I also used Artiste for a couple of fun little details! Here is my project~
I used K&Co Spook*tacular paper pack for all of the patterned papers and I used Recollections cardstock for all of my diecuts. The cute ribbon is made by Bo Bunny.
I used my Hello Kitty cartridge to cute out this adorable dressed up HK. I cut her and all of her layers out at 4 inches. The little owl I used Hoot n Holler for him and I cut him and his layers out at 2 inches. The mustache was cut from the CTMH Artiste cartridge at 1/4 inch.
The black diecut that I added my title to was cut from Artiste and I cut it out at 5 inches. The letters were cut from A Child's Year at 1 1/4 inches.
I love to double or triple frame my photos. I think it adds extra cuteness and you can help tie in colors and patterns. I hope you like my Halloween Layout today! Thanks again for stopping by!
Next you will go to my talented DT Sister Miranda's Blog HERE!
1. MCCR http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/
3. Kathy http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/
4. Heather http://heathernovinger.blogspot.com/
5. Miranda http://www.nanasscrapspot.com/
6. LB http://www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/
7. amy http://clayfulimagination.blogspot.com/
8. Claire http://threewaterscreations.blogspot.com/
9. shelley http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/
10. jenn lorist http://www.jennspapercrafts.blogspot.com/
11. Erica's Projects http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com/
12. Angie http://crazyscraplady-angelpie.blogspot.com/
13. Cathy http://cathyplus5.blogspot.com/
14. Tammy - http://www.Cuttinandstampin.blogspot.com/
15. Samantha http://www.samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com/
16. Nadja http://nadjarobbins.blogspot.com/
17. Lisa Carrier http://ourcraftingcorner.blogspot.com/
18. robin http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
19. Jessica S http://jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com/
20. Jen L http://www.mybusycraftylife.blogspot.com/
21. Blog Candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com/