Welcome to Erica's Craft Room
100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop Day ONE
You should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ if not please start at the beginning
Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's August 100 Cartridge Blog Hop
Collectively the design team uses over 100 different Cricut Cartridges in their projects during the two days of this hop. What an exciting weekend!!
As special treat enjoy 10% off of your total purchase with Erica's Craft Room Store.
Use the code AUGUST to see 10% off of your total purchase (No exclusions)
up close of title...
This is a recipe page in my smash book. We have a favorite family recipe for apple cake and everyone just loves it! I cut the recipe card at 4 inches using the From My Kitchen cartridge. I also cut the measuring utensils (from the same cart) at 2 1/2 inches. I used George and Basic Shapes cartridge to cut the title at 3/4 inches. I used MME papers, Kraft cardstock and some misc. stickers. I inked all of the edges with Vintage photo ink. This came together really quick and now I won't lose my favorite recipe!
Here's my next project..
I used the Pagoda cartridge for the cute little Panda. I cut him out at 3 inches. I stamped the sentiment, added washi tape, tied a bow with a couple of strands of twine, and used a border punch on the bottom of the accent piece. Another fast and easy project!
Hope you like my creations today! As always, thank you so much for stopping by!! :)
Here is the entire line up in case you get lost along the way..
- MCCR http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/
- Jenn Lorist http://www.jennspapercrafts.blogspot.com
- Teresa http://www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com
- Kathy http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com
- Shelley http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com
- Heather Lynn http://heathernovinger.blogspot.com
- Jessica S http://jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com
- Tammy - http://www.Cuttinandstampin.blogspot.com
- Jen L http://www.mybusycraftylife.blogspot.com
- Erica's Projects http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com/
- Samantha http://www.samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com
- Robin http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
- Amy http://clayfulimagination.blogspot.com
- Miranda http://www.nanasscrapspot.com
- Angie http://crazyscraplady-angelpie.blogspot.com
- LB http://www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com
- Cathy http://cathyplus5.blogspot.com
- Claire http://threewaterscreations.blogspot.com
- Lisa Carrier http://ourcraftingcorner.blogspot.com
- Blog Candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com/