Follow me and I'll be happy to follow you, too!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Getting Cricky Blog Hop Winner

Good morning, friends! Hope you all are having a great week so far! I was supposed to draw a winner for the Getting Cricky "Favorite Things" Blog Hop on Monday and I forgot. Eeek! lol So, I am going to do that now using Random.org. I am giving away a twine sampler to one follower/hopper! Who's it going to be??!


The winner is.......

Karon..here's what she had to say:


WOW Heather Lynn, I love that purse and your owl is so cute. TFS
Congratulations, Karon! Please send me your address to the email addy
 on the left sidebar!  

I will be choosing a winner for a suprise package full of crafty goodies for my Have An Owlsome Fall Y'all Blog Hop tomorrow! I hope you all have a wonderful and crafty day!

Hugs,
Heather Lynn

8 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment!