Follow me and I'll be happy to follow you, too!

Friday, November 30, 2012

Birthday Hooo-ray!

Happy Friday friends! I have a card I wanted to share with you today. I made it a couple of weeks ago but hadn't posted it yet. Jessica posted it over on our Pinque Peacock Facebook page so if you are a fan you might recognize it.  I am not feeling well today so it's going to be a short post. Here's my card....

Supplies~
White cardstock
Orange Cardstock
K & Company patterned paper
Darcie's stamps
Pinque Peacock  fabric covered button
Ric Rac
Twine
Copic markers
We R Memory Keepers Corner punch
ATG
Pop Dots

This card came together really quick. I love this owl stamp..so cute! I hope you like my card today. I also hope you all have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
HL


6 comments:

  1. OOhh, I love this card, Heather Lynn!! That owl is so fabulous!! You colored him beautifully!! Absolutely gorgeous!! I hope you feel better soon my friend. Hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Heather Lynn! Hope your feeling better soon :)
    Take care and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fast cards are always cute....Love this one and adore the tribal image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As soon as I saw it I thought what a cute little robot owl.. Don't know if that's how you meant him to look, but to me I think he looks really adorable like that. I love the colors and your coloring.. Hope you feel better soon.. Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Heather! I love this card, too too cute! OK so I have a thing for owls too :D I am putting up your button for your challenge over at my blog http://elisabetpollock.blogspot just like last time! Who doesn't like owls for goodness sake?! :D
    I'll be there on the 22nd
    Hugs,
    Beth P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable!!Very Sweet!Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me bloggie love!I love it!
    Have a wonderful Sunday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment!