Follow me and I'll be happy to follow you, too!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

panda birthday card

 hi friends! hope this post finds you all well! so, i've been pretty
busy the past few days but i have managed to find  time to do some crafting. tonight i put this card together for a friend that has a birthday coming up. it didn't take me long because i already had the panda cut out. sometimes when i'm in a cricut cutting mood, i cut a bunch of cute stuff to use on projects later. so, for this card i used the pagoda cricut cartridge, core'dinations cardstock for the card base, a piece of kraft and red paper from my scrap basket, stampin up ink, and a ctmh stamp. i also used some little chipboard shapes from my stash and a piece of sheer ribbon. if you have any questions, please feel free to ask! i hope you all enjoy your week! can't wait for this weekend, i am going to a all day crop on saturday..yay! hope you all have some fun things planned as well! thanks for stopping by! please comment so i know you came and i'll be sure to visit your blog as well! hugs, hl

4 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment!