Follow me and I'll be happy to follow you, too!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

birthday card


hi everyone..i made it! i really wanted to make a card and get it posted today and i got it done with not much time to spare! i hope you all had a good day. mine was pretty uneventful..lol well, here is my card i made tonight. it's for a friends birthday that is coming up soon. the cardstock is cordinations, the music note paper is sassafras, and i believe the ribbons are american crafts. i cut the cupcake out with my cricut imagine and inked the edges and then used stickles. i distressed the edges of the papers and tied embroidery thread on the little buttons. that's about it..it took me a long time to be get it right and be happy with it. i'm jealous of all of you that can just throw a card or layout together effortlessly! lol if you have any questions, just ask. thanks so much for stopping by! i really do appreciate it! sweet dreams, hl

2 comments:

  1. Love this! The ribbon at the bottom is great!

    I have not made the leap to the Imagine yet. I keep thinking I've made it this far with my Expression, I don't need it, blah, blah, blah.. but some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, thank you! i so adore your work. your smash books are awesome! you should have a store and sell them! :)

    i love the imagine..you can get them cheap on ebay if you decide to take the plunge. i love having the option to not have to cut layers and just print something cute, fast! and being able to print your own paper in any color is awesome when you can't/don't want to take the time to find something matchy. lol

    thanks for coming by! so appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment!