Follow me and I'll be happy to follow you, too!

Monday, February 20, 2012

SUPER EASY peanut butter cookies


Hi all, Had a couple of friends complain I haven't posted any new recipies recently. I made these cookies to take to a crop over the weekend and they were a hit. Try them out...you won't believe how easy they are!!

1 cup peanut butter (I used chunky)
1 cup sugar
1 egg
bake until light brown (10-12 min) in a 350 degree oven

THAT'S IT!!

They are so fast and turn out pretty tasty, too. Give them a try and let me know what you think!
Thanks so much for reading!!
~Heather Lynn

2 comments:

  1. Hello!!! Thanks for following my blog and for the lovely compliments, I am now a follower as well. Love tho easy recipe thanks for sharing, hoping to see some more of your wonderful work!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to work in a coffee shop a couple of years ago and we used this recipe for our gluten free customers. They are so tasty! Sometimes I'd add chocolate or peanut butter chips to change 'em up a bit.

    Thanks for reminding me to make these again! Yum.

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment!