Follow me and I'll be happy to follow you, too!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

sMaSh PaGe! ThInGs I LiKe Or LoVe



hello!! i hope this post finds you all well! tonight i had a little spare time so i decided it was time to get crafty. i decided to work in my smash book. love these things! i have 3 almost full and i just ordered one the other day from joann's. i love that there are no rules! i take lots of pictures of the same thing trying to get it right so i make a layout with some of the pictures and use the left over photos, scrap papers, and embellies in my smash book. it works well for me! have you smashed yet?! well, here is my done page..I used all scrap papers and random stuff laying around my desk just waiting to be used! Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you have a lovely night! if you have any questions, let me know! <3, hl

7 comments:

  1. That is a freakin GREAT page!!!

    I love the Smashbooks, too! They are just too cool-

    have you seen the tiny smash books?! I didn't even know they existed until I saw one at a local store the other day- then I saw more at a different local shop today, too! I gotta get one of the little ones, too. And I want a couple more regular ones. But I've still yet to fill my first!

    But I love them...like you said, no rule! That is the best part. And not that there are lots of 'rules' with anything else- but I know you know what I mean.

    alright, I'll stop rambling in your comments!

    -kory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. forgot to hit reply..that's what happens when you don't ever sleep! hee hee see reply down below. :)

      Delete
  2. kory, thanks! you are too kind! it was alot of fun to make! i haven't seen any little smash books yet..now i'm gonna have to go shopping...again! i am addicted to these things! do you have an "archiver's" there? it's a cool crafty store! it's a little drive for me but worth it when i go. yes, i know what you mean about the no rules!! i don't feel obligated to be matchy matchy or anything unless i feel like it! stress free scrapbooking! lol thanks for coming to visit! hl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not tried Smashing and not altogether sure what it is, did read about it once. maybe I need to investigate but right now I am so busy I know it will get left on the shelf (in my head).
    Love what you have done - so much to see.
    Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Neet, thanks for stopping by and for your comments! So sweet!! Sweet Neet..love it! :) Anyway, Smash books are kinda like a junk drawer..that's how i use it, anyway. There are no rules, no stress, just put whatever you want inside! If you get a couple of minutes you can watch this short video on you tube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PFsArr4Z1s it's a little smash book commercially thingy..lol xo, hl

      Delete
  4. Heather, it looks great! I love that it looks like a little patchwork quilt! ;) Thanks again for your comment on my blog. You are always super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, jennifer! i am such a huge fan of yours..really means alot!! hl

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment!