Follow me and I'll be happy to follow you, too!

Monday, April 9, 2012

DISNEY post number 3~Tag Challenge

Hi all! I was looking through my friend Janis' blog tonight and I noticed she has a tag challenge going on. The theme is "April Showers". As you all know it's Disney Week so I had to incorporate Disney in there, too! Here is what I came up with...
I used papers from my scrap pile, Disney Cricut cartridge, some stickers, Martha Stewart scoreboard for the rosette, buttons, twine, atg, hot glue,and an American Girl border punch. Please head over to Pause Dream Enjoy to enter into the challenge, too!



 Have a great night!!

 Heather Lynn
























































































13 comments:

  1. So sweet! Such nice pink and purple colors! Great rosette too!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTG Heather, boy you're on a roll girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Daisy Duck! You're getting good at making those rosettes. I need to practice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this tag!!!! Look at that Daisy!!! She is one cool chick :D

    Great job Heather!!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag! I still need to try making some of these :o) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable Heather!
    I had hoped to play along with Janis' Disney this week but the days got away from me with the Easter holiday.
    I'm enjoying everyone's creations, love your piglet & pooh too!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  7. This would be SO cute as a tag on a present for a little girl. Great job Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Daisy Duck!! The colors on here are so nice and Spring-like! =)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Heather Lynn, you are making some SUPER cute projects my friend!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog--I'm now following your blog too! I can't wait to be bloggie friends!

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    K Andrew
    See My Stamps
    Visit my Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Daisy is so so cute!! Love the rosette you made!! Great tag!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Heather I love the tag. It is too cute. I think I am going to pack some things and come to Ohio. I think you and I could have and heck of a fun crafty weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! Thanks for playing along in our tag challenges. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment!