Follow me and I'll be happy to follow you, too!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Several Quick, Easy Cards!

Hi Friends! Hope you all are having a great week! I got some crafty time in last night and put some real quick things together and I wanted to share them with you. It maybe took me 2 hours for everything.. 










Sometimes I take a long time trying to make something perfect (like the green frame) and sometimes I just want to be productive..that's how I was feeling last night! lol  Thanks so much for stopping by to visit! I hope you all have a good day!

                                                          ~HL

10 comments:

  1. Your daughter is SO CUTE. I love the border you used on the layout, is it a punch?

    And those quick cards are fab. I totally need to do that instead of taking 2 days to make one card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did get a lot done, that's awesome! I love when I can do that sometimes too :o) Cute cards and I love the layout! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute, Heather! You are so talented!! I especially love the "hi" cards and their color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, these are great Heather!!! I LOVE the cards, you got a lot done, I love being productive too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, how cute are those!! You got a lot done, that is awesome and I love it when that happens! Have a great day Heather! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute cards! You are on a roll, girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Gator and Octopus are super cute, are they bought I my have the same ones lying around here...

    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow they are all so bright and cheerful. Lovely cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards!! :) And that LO is super cute! :)


    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, you have been a busy bee!! These are so fabulous!! How did you come up with so many awesome designs in such a short amount of time?? It would have taken me a week at least!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment!