Follow me and I'll be happy to follow you, too!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Disney Week~Post 7~2 cards and a layout

Good morning to all! Hope you all got to sleep in today. :) Today is the last day of Disney week. I have 3 projects to share with you. Guess what?! I found my Disney stamps! (and I was missing pictures..found them, too!) I am so happy to have found them..it was driving me crazy! I was supposed to go to a crop today but had to cancel because Ryelynn isn't feeling 100%. I am hoping to get in my craft room to work on some things for some challenges I want to enter. Okay, so here is card number one..


Black and white cardstock from Joann's, smash tape, mickey stickers (put on a piece of paper and cut out), recollections stamps, stampin' up white ink, white jelly roll pen, corner rounder, and atg. 


My next project is smash pages about Ryelynn at 5 months..

Smash book, smash tape, smash pen, white cardstock from Joann's, Cinderella and flower stamps, inkadinkadoo black ink, pictures taken a few days ago. 

Lastly, (is that a word? lol) I have a card I made for my significant other for Father's Day. His name is Donald and has always been a big Donald Duck fan, so I think he will like this card. 



Core'dinations cardstock (both sides..black and yellow), smash tape, mickey's celebrate cuttlebug folder, Disney stamp for Donald, archival colored pencils, Father's Day stamp by See D's,  white cardstock from Joann's, atg. 

That's all I have for you today. I hope you have all enjoyed Disney week as much as I have!  Please check out my friends' pages down below for more Disney inspiration!! Thank you to  Janis at Pause Dream Enjoy for the idea and for letting me join in!!
Have a great weekend! Thank you so much for stopping by, following, and leaving me comments!!

XO, 
HL


8 comments:

  1. These are awesome Heather!!! I love the stamps and those great stickers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Heather these are adorable. I love the black back ground. You did an amazing job this week. I have loved checking out your amazing Disney projects!

    Hope you have an amazing weekend.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather..Your Disney projects are so cute, I love the borders on the Mickey card,and your little Ryelynn is just adorable.

    I did get to sleep in today, until almost ten!! And,yes, I did go get the cutterbee scissors and you are right...they are now a favorite tool! Thanks so much for the recommendation and for the sweet comments you always leave. Sorry you couldn't make your crop and hope your baby feels better soon.

    ~Sharla :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT projects. Glad to hear you found your stamp. I knew you would.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great projects to finish this week up with! You did an amazing job! My favorite has to be the mickey! I love the paper airplanes :) They are all adorable though!


    Amanda
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great cards! I'm sure your hubby will love the Donald Duck one! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great projects! I love the fun papers. I love Smashbooks! I made my own just for me and I really enjoy adding photos and journaling to it!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are on a roll! I love your Disney theme! :)XOXO, Julie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment!