Follow me and I'll be happy to follow you, too!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

BOO-WYEGW


Hello friends! Hope you all are having a good week. Today is my day to post as a My Cricut Craft Room design team member and today is WYEGW. We had to make a project with either Create a Critter or Create a Critter 2 Cricut cartridge and make something other than the "critter". I chose to use CAC2 and make a Halloween card. Here is what I made....




I started with a green glitter DCWV cardstock for the base of my card. I then added a piece of a cute ghost paper from a Halloween stack I got last year. I used the Create a Critter 2 cartridge to cut the cute haunted house and pop dotted it on to my card. I used DCWV glitter cardstock for the yellow layer. See it sparkle? I cut a small piece of the green glitter paper and added the word "boo" with some black letter stickers. Lastly, I wrapped a piece of The Twinery twine in black around my card and tied a bow. Super easy card!



I hope you like my little Halloween card for today! Thanks so much for stopping by to visit! Please head over to My Cricut Craft Room to see what my talented design team sisters have made to share!

Have a crafty, fun day!

Heather Lynn

20 comments:

  1. Very nice card Heather:) Love the haunted house, and your background papers:))
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com
    MCCRDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute Card Heather! Thanks for Visiting my Blog! I had to change my Browser to post pictures on my Blog and it won't let me comment on a lot of Blogs. Yours included. Unless I am on the other Browser. So Frustrating! Just wish I knew if there was something I could do to fix it. Again thanks for visiting my Blog! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather - this card turned out super cute! I love the glittery moon from that pretty yellow paper. I took a look at the haunted house on CAC2 and I'm considering it for my Halloween cards. Yep, that is right, I have yet to even figure out what I'm doing for Halloween! Love your work as always!
    hugs,
    Teresa
    MCCR DT sis <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really cute card! Just love it Heather!

    Hope all is well my friend!

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather, your card is wonderful. I love that ghost paper...and adore all the layers of glitter. Great job on your twine bow, too. You will have to show me your secret of getting them so perfect!
    Love,
    :O)
    Jessica S
    MCCR DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great card - love the ghost backing paper:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun and spooky haunted house! Great card, love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great halloween card Heather, love the house image goes perfectly with the paper you chose.
    ClaireR
    My Cricut Craft Room DTM

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so fun!! I love the ghost paper and the fabulous haunted house!! Awesome card :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute Heather, love the background paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very Cute Heather. Love the glitter paper and the house.
    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment!