Follow me and I'll be happy to follow you, too!

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Frankenstein Friday at MCCR!

Hi crafty friends! Hope you are all doing well. Today is my day to post as a My Cricut Craft Room design team member and today is Frankenstein Friday! How fun is that!? I decided to make a 12 x 12 layout for my project today. Here is what I came up with....




I used the Mini Monsters Cricut cartridge for my Frankenstein. I cut him and his layers out at 4 inches then added stickles and g studio glitter glue. The large die cut shape was cut using the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge and I used the "Fit to Page" feature and it cut it at 10.5 inches. The fun patterned papers are all by K&Company. I used punches for the little trick or treat bag and the spider web border strip. The little bling on the corners of my layout are by Want 2 Scrap. Now I can't wait to take some pictures at the Halloween party we are going to this year!


I can't post without mentioning that today is my baby girl's FIRST BIRTHDAY! I can't believe how much she has grown and how fast it has flown by! Here is a picture I took of her napping.


Happy Birthday to Ryelynn Grey! Mommy loves you SO very much!



Hope you like my layout today! Thank you so much for stopping by! Please be sure to stop by My Cricut Craft Room to see what my design team sisters have made to share!

Hugs,
Heather Lynn

17 comments:

  1. So super cute love this layout, Heather
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyy! I was JUST thinking bout you- wondering what you were up to! Now I see! I used my Cricut this week! I'm so proud of myself, lol. I love that Frankenstein!!! Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This a such a cute layout with so many details. I admire anyone that can make a layout! And happy Birthday to your beautiful little Gem!!!!

    Nadja MCCR DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page Heather I like the layout and the Frankenstein, Happy birthday to Ryelynn.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe so cute - Happy 1st Birthday Ryelynn. Fabulous LO Heather Lynn:-) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome LO Heather. Love the Frankenstein. Happy Birthday Ryelynn. You are one cute Adorable little girl.

    Hugs Nana

    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy, happy birthday to your sweet little girl!! She is so precious!! Your layout is fabulous!! I love the fun design and the spiderweb border!! Happy Friday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love ur LO! Very cute. And Happy Birthday to you daughter. My daughters is tomorrow!

    MCCR DT, LIsa CH

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to Ryelynn! Your layout is adorable! I love the sparkly green Frankenstein and that spider web trim just sets it all off! Great job as always, my friend!
    hugs,
    Teresa
    save me some birthday cake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute layout!! I have mini monsters & didn't know there was a frankenstein on it!!
    christina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey girl, sweet layout! That Frankenstein is too cute. Hope your baby girl has an awesome day!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday sweet baby girl! Wow! Time really is flying by! I think when I met you she was two months old? I love your layout! So cute! I feel so guilty, I have been making so many cards, I have to get busy on the layouts!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE him, super cute!! Happy birthday to you adorable baby girl

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heather Lynn,
    What a great layout and an even sweeter picture of Ryelynn!!
    Please visit my blog, I have something for you :)
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/2012/10/let-in-sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. HB to your daughter! Love your LO..great pps and die cuts!!

    scrappyjene @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  16. ohmygoodness. super cute LO and super cute daughter! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment!