Follow me and I'll be happy to follow you, too!

Monday, October 29, 2012

Card Creating Tuesday-Noel



Hi crafty friends! I hope this post finds you all safe and sound! Today is Card Creating Tuesday over at My Cricut Craft Room. I made a quick and easy card to share with you. Here is is...
I started with red cardstock and folded it for my card base. I then inked all of the edges with Vintage photo Distress Ink and a dauber. My next layer is paper by Echo Park from the Very Merry Christmas collection. I then inked all of the edges of that paper and adhered it to my base.
The next layer is the pretty wreath that I cut using the Joys of the Season Cricut cartridge. I cut it out at 5 inches and then inked the edges and added it to my card. I stamped the word Noel on a piece of matching red cardstock and attached it to my wreath. I added a few Doodlebug Designs buttons and some twine from The Twinery.
That's all for my cute and simple card. I hope you like it! Please be sure to head over to My Cricut Craft Room and see what my design team sisters have made to share with you today! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Heather Lynn

13 comments:

  1. Heather Lynn,
    It may be a simple card, but it sure is lovely! This would be a good idea for making multiples of for holiday time! You do the best work!
    Thank you for sharing with us!
    Teresa
    MCCR DT sis <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card HL! Hey stop on over my blog for a little visit, I have something over there for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Heather. love the added element of twine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very nice card Heather. I love the details you added.

    Nadja MCCR DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and would be a good one to mass produce. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful, HeatherLynn!! The wreath is gorgeous and the inking is fabulous!! Such a pretty Christmas card my friend!! Happy Tuesday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the wreath! TFS Janet Royer MCCR

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this! I know what I'll be casing for Christmas cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card as always Heather!! You rocked it!!
    Mccr DT Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous! it's a lovely wreath HL and I like how you inked the edges of your card!!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment!