Follow me and I'll be happy to follow you, too!

Sunday, October 7, 2012

IMAGINE ation Monday~Let's Hang Out!

Good morning, crafty friends. Monday is here once again..I hope you all had a great weekend! Today is my day to post over at My Cricut Craft Room and it's IMAGINE ation Monday. I used my Cricut Imagine for all of my cards today and I have 3 to share with you! I LOVE my Imagine machine because it really makes fast, cute projects! Over at MCCR we are still adding pink to all of our projects for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. 


I used the Better Together Imagine cartridge for all of my projects today. Here they are..


For my first card, I started with kraft cardstock, then added a piece of woodgrain paper, then another fun little paper from a K & Company stack. I stamped the sentiment on a piece of kraft and pop dotted it it on for added dimension. The owl I cut out at 4 inches and also used pop dots on him. I added a few jewels by Bo Bunny that I bought from Erica and that's it. See the pink on the owl? I added my pink! :) So super fast but I think it's pretty cute.


For my second card I started with some green cardstock. (what? no kraft? I know..crazy, huh? lol) Then, I added a little piece of K & Company paper, added on my little owl cut from the Better Together cartridge at 4 inches. I stamped on the sentiment, added some gun metal pearls, and some twine..that's it! So simple! I added a little heart on the back with my initials on it for my pink on this one.


This is my last card today. I cut out the cut little image and its layers at 4 inches from Better Together and added it to some kraft cardstock. I added the layers on with pop dots for added fun and inked the edges with vintage photo distress ink. I tied some pretty pink ribbon around the bottom and that's it..this card took just a couple of minutes. I love quick cards because sometimes I only have a few minutes to make one with Ryelynn into every dang thing. lol (This one has lots of pink!)

Hope you got some kind of inspiration from something you saw here today. Thanks so much for stoppin' by! Hope you have a wonderful, crafty week! Please head over to My Cricut Craft Room and to see more projects like these made by my talented DT sisters! 

Hugs,
HL

16 comments:

  1. Heather Lynn - these may have been quick cards for you to make but who would ever know that? They are so cute! I love the layered houses ... your little birdie is "so tweet" and the owl is really adorable!
    Ryelynn is at that wonderful age where she is going to keep you on your toes...but I hope we see more of these "quick" cards from you!
    HUGS!
    Teresa
    MCCR DT sister <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe....I love all your little owls, they're all so cute! Great job my friend, your cards turned out beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those owl card are so adorable!! Love the colors and sentiment on your second card.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these cards are off the cute radar. I love the sft color palette.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, HL! I love all your cards...so cute and cheery. I especially love the owl card~ made me smile! Nice Cricut work & great dimension. Thx for visiting my blog, so nice to have you stop by! HAPPY October :)
    Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all gorgeous Heather, my favorite has to be the owl.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are just "owl" tooooooo cute! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need this cartridge so bad!! lol super cute cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all gorgeous, HeatherLynn!! I love the sweet owl!! What fun cards!! You did an awesome job as always!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Imagine that, you made owls" they are so cute:) I am becoming an owl lover.lol
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another super cute owl project!! Love the rest of them too Heather Lynn!!!
    MCCR DT Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all very cute cards.
    Robin L.
    MCCR DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are adorable! That is one of my favorite carts!
    Miranda :)
    MCCR DT Sister
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heather Lynn, you never cease to amaze me with how quick you can make such wonderful cards. I loved each of them and adore how cute the fun images are with all the twine and dimension!
    :O)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Three fabulous cards Heather Lynn, quick (yeah right!) they are so sweet. Love the owls. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment!