Follow me and I'll be happy to follow you, too!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Theme Day Thursday with My Cricut Craft Room


Hello friends! Hope you are having a good week so far! :) Mine's going pretty good..could be worse..could be better! lol  Today is my day to post as a My Cricut Craft Room design team member and it's "Theme Day Thursday". The theme for the day is "apples and pumpkins". Over at My Cricut Craft Room we are all..


All of our projects will include pink for a while.That's fine by me because I just happen to love pink! I made a layout to share with you today..Not the traditional colors for Fall but I like the way it turned out..


For my layout I started with pink cardstock. I used the Country Life Cricut cartridge to cut the (yellow) apple tree. I cut it and all of its layers at 4 inches. The pumpkins were cut from the Create a Critter 2 cartridge and they were cut at 2 inches. The patterned papers are all from a DCWV Spring stack. I added buttons, twine, and polka dotted ribbon for added embellishments. It's hard to see but the pumpkins and tree are cut from DCWV glitter papers. The title I cut using the Country Life cartridge and I cut the letters out at 1 inch. Here's a couple of more photos. You can click on any of the photos to enlarge.




That's my 12 x 12 layout for today. I hope you like it! Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today! Please be sure to go over to My Cricut Craft Room to see what my talented design team sisters have made to share! Hope you have a great day!

Hugs,
Heather Lynn

10 comments:

  1. Very nice and the pink totally works because of her shirt! It's like you planned it ;D, hehehe! Have a good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Heather I just love this layout! I just love the buttons and ribbon and all the colors are perfect together!

    Have a great rest of the week!

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page heather, I like the layout the photo's and the great embellishments
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and cute LO> Loving the tree with the little pumpkins under it.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. I love the tree and the pumpkins.
    Tammy S.
    My Cricut Craft Room Design Team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice layout. I like the colors and all the buttons. TFS


    Tara
    Craftin Desert Divas

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute love all the buttons! tfs
    -jamie l
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This layout is darling, Heather! I love the tree and those cute buttons! I love the pink background paper too - it isn't easy to get pink into a fall layout!
    Wonderful as always, my friend!
    Teresa
    <3
    MCCR DID SIS

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable layout!! The buttons are such a great touch and the layout if fabulous!! The pictures are so sweet!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute layout! I love it. I need to get scrappin again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment!