Follow me and I'll be happy to follow you, too!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hello Friend

Hi crafty friends! Hope your week is going well!  I've been keeping busy with a fussy baby this week but I finally made it in my craft room for a bit today. I wanted to make a card to enter in a few challenges and here it is.

The cardstock and papers are all from my stash. The patterned one is by Pixie Press and I have had it forever! I am glad to finally be using it. :)  The stamp is by Fresh Brewed Designs and it's called "Spicy Pumpkin Latte". Isn't she cute? I used Copics to color in the image. The flower was made with 3 Girl JAM crinkle ribbon in "Antique White" and a Bo Bunny gem. The other bling and trim are by Webster's Pages. The stamp is by Recollections. I inked the edges of everything with vintage photo distress ink.

Hope you all like my card for today..well, it's tonight now..lol Thanks so much for stopping by to visit! I hope you have a wonderful evening!

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges~

Craft Your Passion's Hip to be Square Challenge #131

3 Girl JAM's  Anything goes with Ribbon Challenge

Fresh Brewed Designs Friend or Love with Fall Colors Challenge



Hugs,
Heather Lynn

18 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the colors. Great job.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, let me say this, after picking my jaw up off the floor...BEAUTY!!!! Love all the fall colors you used and that ribbon flower is GAWGEOUS! Simply marvelous chickie!
    Good luck in all those challenges, too!
    :O)
    Love Ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fabulous!! I love the fall colors and you colored the image beautifully! So beautiful my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable!!! And very fallish!! :) And just love the name of the stamp set since that's my favorite coffee drink! Hope your week is going well!

    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first thought on this was "Fall". I love the color combination. The lace and flower are the perfect accent. Thanks for sharing it with us at 3 Girl JAM challenges.

    Cheri - 3 Girl JAM DT
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great your card.
    Thanks for joining us at CYP.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. another fab card HL!! love the image and the great ribbon!!
    Thanks for linking up this week over at the 3 Girl Jam Challenge Blog!
    jessica
    3GJ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Heather, I like the image the papers and the lace.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving that image. Great touch with the added lace.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Heather!!! I love the beautiful fall papers, the oh so lovely lace trim and the flower. Beautiful friendship / fall creation! Thanks for playing along this week at Freshly Brewed Challenges!

    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the colors you choice so pretty. I would love if you would hop over to my blog and grab my button I have yours on my blog hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great card, love the image and your colouring is fab. Great colours for this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, nice color combo and love the trim! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card! Thanks for joining 3 Girl JAM!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your coloring is so good and that ribbon flower is beautiful. Great card, hope your baby is doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  16. super nice card - perfect for us challenge - thanks so much for playing with craft your passionchallenge- hugs Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is such a GORGEOUS fall card! i love everything about it! thank you for joining us at fresh brewed designs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment!